Custom Metal Components Low Pressure Die Casting Process Aluminum
1. We specialize in the production of foundry products and machined
Main products: aluminum castings, stainless steel castings, and CNC
2. The product processes we can offer include rough casting, machining, surface treatment, and surface finish.
3. We have a strict quality control system.
4. We will do our best to help our customers expand their market at
the best price.
To receive accurate cost and time estimates for your custom casting
project, please provide the following information of the parts you
• Drawings and specifications:
including but not limited to material, dimensional tolerance,
machining requirements, actual or estimated weight and inspection
• Material: a specific metal grade or the preferred material and desired
• Quantity: Include the anticipated volume, both present and future. Quantity
has a large influence over production method, pattern development,
and overall cost.
• Quality acceptance criteria, such as nondestructive test, mechanical testing are all critical
considerations for a quote.
Material grade: ASTM, DIN, GB, BS, JIS, AISI, NF, etc
Gravity Die Casting;
|Tolerance||CT 7-12 grade, and based on the custom drawings|
|Surface Treatment||Anodize/Zinc Plating/ Nickel Plating, Tinting/ Polishing/Blacking,
|Induction Furnace For Raw Material Heating. Heat Treatment Of
Continuous Quench + Temper + Carburization Available.|
T/T 50% deposit, balane before shipment
Depends on your quantities